Sunday, August 13, 2006

Peace Greetings in the War

I made it safely to the center of the country. I am staying with some friends.
My body feels like a truck ran over it, and I have been sleeping
the entire day. Just checked my emails now... this was among them.
A. (to keep his identity safe) also called this afternoon, to ask
how I am. He heard about the bombing in Amirim this morning:

Hello every body. I wish you are well. Eliana how are you doing?
I hope you are fine after the
bomb in Amereem...I wish things will get better soon.
...

I would like to invite people who are living under the
danger to come to my house to stay there until the war
ends ...
Pleasee dont be hesitate. My house is open for every body
and you are welcome to stay any time ...

Please Eliana put
this invitation onto your web site ...and tell other
people about it ..I really appreciate it.

My family welcomes you also ...
I wish you a better life and a nice time ...Please take good
care. I'm looking forward to hear from you soon

My heart is with you all.
God bless

Sincerely yours ,
A.A.R.
Palestinian Peace Activist
Ramallah, Palestine

No comments: