Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Latest Breaking News from Israel: Northern Galilee

I have been up since five thirty. Not because the missiles kept me up... I kept the fan on last night to silence the military vehicles with white noise...

No, I have been up to start writing a book to share how I am staying peaceful in the midst of all this calamity.

I swear, I am finding such deep compassion and meaning in life, by showing up, moment by moment.

I'll keep you filled in .

My morning coffee was punctuated by the song of birds chirping in the trees (will write more later about this)... It was quite amazing to experience the duality of both the silence, the song and the hum of the fighter planes in the distance.

It all exists at the same time.

What do you want to focus upon? I am choosing the silence.

There's something bigger here, and I am going to find out what it is... and share my good with you.

Please remember to do something kind for yourself today... you deserve it!

3 comments:

Diane Moss said...

Hey there.

Just want you to know I am bearing witness out in L.A. I am glad to have these daily bits of news from you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Eliana,
Where can I buy your book?
Thank you
Sonia

Eliana Gilad said...

You can buy the book at
www.peace-in-war.com.

All the best,
Eliana