Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Wandering Jew

I just came upon Wandering Scribes blog and was really inspired by it. It occured to me that I am about to be the Wandering Jew for the next week and a half to two weeks. I will be participating in a television production about Jerusalem... they have an orchestra with ancient instruments... I am one of the musicians. Also thrilled that they invited me to participate... especially after so many years of trekking this untravelled path of healing music, voice and rhythm, starting with singing on the inner city trains of Paris (a daily meditation of mine which lasted one year).

I thought it would be cool to phone in from the rehearsals and from Jerusalem so that you can hear all these cool instruments. Now I am going to go learn how to use the mobile blogger.

No comments: