Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Israel Palestine Meet for Spiritual Healing

In about two hours, I will leave to participate in a powerful two day event:
Independence - Naqba... a Jewish - Arab meeting giving voice to both Jewish Israeli and Palestinian (within and without Israeli borders)sentiments regarding loss, conflict and eventual healing.

More than 100 people are due to attend. There are workshops, meditations, prayer ceremonies reflecting all of the faiths involved.

I will be giving a music meditation tomorrow morning as part of the prayer ceremony.

My experience over the past three years has been - heat... that when given a place to openly express - contained by authentic and empathetic listening.. transforms alchemically into warmth and healing bonds of friendship.

If I can get the telephone number right for mobile blogging, I'll call from there to post.

No comments: