Monday, May 08, 2006

On the other side of the fence

Today is one of those sweet days when the world has come knocking at my door.

It follows a few weeks of exhaustion and dancing with the dragons of my past. Work has been slow and income along with it.

ButI decided to change my steps. Instead of entering into a tight tango with my fear and discomfort, I chose to waltz right by them instead. Not that I didn't feel the pain mind you... I did. It's just that in the face of it, I chose to love myself and to find a soft response - trusting the universe to act in its own time, instead of according to my stopwatch.

So, today people are calling to offer me really fun and nice paying projects. People who really want me and appreciate the unique value I have to offer. My "difference" is beginning to pay off and I am so grateful.

No comments: