Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Garden of Eden

"What will be my subject for this morning's blog?", I wondered to myself.

The telephone suddenly rang. On the other end of the line I heard a lovely British voice say, "I've called about your open house this Friday. A friend of mine told me that the first Friday of each month there is a special gathering. Could you tell me about it?"

Of course... I will tell you too... On the first Friday of every month, the Voices of Eden peace garden and healing music center are open free to the public to come enjoy the beauty in silence. The center is dedicated to Good. At 6:30 p.m. we sit together in silence and at 7:30 p.m. we share a potluck vegetarian dinner together.

It is cool. Everytime there are different people from different places and different walks of life... Jews, Arabs - Moslem, Christian, Druze, young, old, men, women, whomever is interested in sharing in the Source of Good is welcome.

Gotta go take my car to the mechanic in Rama - a predominantly Christian village in the foothills below my own village. In my next post, I'll tell you where the impetus for the open house comes from. If the photo editor will work (it is stuck right now), I will upload a photo too.

No comments: