Monday, October 25, 2010

Universal Love Through Ancient Music & Journey Winner



What is healing music of Ancient Israel?
How can it be effectively used today for our modern needs?
How can it help us connect with Universal Love?

Join Luciana Stiglich of Inner Healing Radio who will be interviewing me during an enlightening journey thru Israel Ancient Music knowledge on Healing and Universal Love!

I will be announcing the winner of a free private journey of transformation with me in Israel during the call.

Why Am I Doing This?

I want to thank you for your support of me in the Next Top Spiritual Author contest. Thanks to you, Miriam's Secret was one of 250 titles from over 3000 to make it to round two. Miriam's Secret is the result of a committment I made twenty years ago in France, while singing daily on the intercity trains. It is where I received my training (pun intended) for Voices of Eden Healing Music.

Providing this transformative journey to someone allows me to share the healing power of this holy land, with it's ancient music, which must be experienced directly.


It's truly beyond words.

The gift includes a two day journey with me in the holy land, including a private transformative music ceremony in the ancient healing music site, a trip to Miriam's Well, overnight stay in a pampering Galilee guest house overlooking the Sea of Galilee, and an empowering reading from one of the most powerful wisdom healers of Galilee.

We will have lots of fun on the radio program. I hope you will join us:
Sunday, October 31st 2PM EST, 11 AM PST, 1PM Peru and 20:00 Israel
Inner Healing Radio Show details. Call in number (USA): (347) 826-9216

Private transformative journey details. Guest house details.

No comments: