Wednesday, December 16, 2009

New Lullaby Music Blog


A new year is on the horizon, along with a new life. Babies are coming out of my ears, my eyes and coming deeply into my heart.

It's a joy to be returning to the land of lullaby music. Last week, I returned to the Meir Hospital neonatal ward to sing for the babies, worked with a group of new mothers to help them sing to their babies, and this morning, presented to a group of 22 health care professionals to teach them about the therapeutic uses of Voices of Eden music.

The interest grows. So, I opened a new lullaby music blog which will be dedicated to lullaby music, mother music, and everything connected to help new mothers and health professionals use music for healing purposes.

The point is to build a generation of healthy babies. This can add a clear soothing drop of water to the creation of a healthy world.

No comments: