Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Biblical Music Experience in Israel



The coins have been dropping over the last several days, as I have been getting clearer as to how to share the ancient music of the prophetess Miriam through Biblical Music tours.

One of my brother's colleagues, Jon Miller and his wife Jan were here in Israel with his wife to visit his son, who is spending a semester volunteering at Kibbutz Maagan Michael. I had the fortune of hosting them for a day in Galilee. We visited Tel Megiddo (also known as Armageddon), Nazareth, Sea of Galilee, Haifa and Caesaria. It was a blast to play music for them deep in the belly of the earth.

I told them the story of bringing my niece Julia to this very place on her Bat Mitzvah tour as it was the site of her Torah portion. I planned the itinerary around her haftorah (the portion of the bible that she would be reading for her ceremony). They said; "wow, you should do that as a business"!

Is three times a charm? It's the third time someone has said that to me over the last period of time.

What do you think? Take a look at the video and let me know.

No comments: