Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Prayer for Israel and Gaza

Thanks for prayers of faith and peace that have been loading my email box. My heart is filled with such gratitude for having spent the last war in the midst of the blasting bombs without fleeing.

I am so grateful to have had the willingness to meet my own inner war, and discover all the little ways I was contributing to it, by throwing bombs in my own life.

Today, as the latest war roars, it is a blessing to be at peace inside. This is what I have to contribute. It is why I wrote Quiet in the Eye of the Storm - Living Peace in a War Zone, as the bombs blasted daily in and surrounding my Galilee village. Their is an free extraordinary vocal audial piece available on the site. You can EXPERIENCE the peace coming through the voice. It is extraordinary because that peace was recorded, as bombs were exploding.

If I can do it, you can too!!! Your voice makes a difference.

I would really appreciate your sharing this message with others.

The biggest way we contribute to peace of course, is by living it - one moment at a time.

No comments: