Friday, October 20, 2006

Diedrichs Coffee & San Juan Capistrano

Since coming down to visit with my friend Angela in Capo Beach, CA, meet with my teacher Nandu Menon and give presentations about the Healing Music Project in the Galilee, I've spent almost a few hours every day at Deitrichs Coffee in San Juan Capistrano across the street from the Mission at San Juan Capistrano.

It's such a cool place - most importantly, they offer free wi-fi service, so I can answer emails, send out my newsletter and keep in touch.

It's a musical trip down memory lane. Strains of James Taylor, Joni Mitchell and Carol King chaperone my typing. I blissfully sing out loud while oothers around me chat or do their own surfing.

I am actually indebted to these musicians for inspiring me during my youth. Their acoustic peace music is definately a part of what has become my own wordless vocal music.

No comments: